Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of unemployment in the world. We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers.
Our offices are located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, and we have plans for further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year.
The culture at Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, Adaptability, and Data-driven. We define our employees as “Visionary Executors”; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company’s mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. We have created an environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration and continuous improvement, which has no internal barriers and a flat organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams. Each of our employees enjoys great responsibility, but also flexibility and the opportunity to develop their creativity.
Our offices are equipped with common areas to rest, think and talk, and every Friday we have our update sessions, where we will be talking about our recent goals, accomplishments and how we look into the future as a company.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter with huge experience in the IT industry.
In this position you will be responsible for screening, interviewing and referring applicants for Product/IT positions (Data Engineers, Backend Engineers, Mobile Engineers, Frontend Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, ...)
You will drive all recruiting activities, covering all aspects of the recruitment cycle from building relationships with hiring managers, taking detailed briefs, managing the end-to-end recruitment process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct full life-cycle of recruiting including: sourcing, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews, interviewing, tracking all activities and managing offers
- Actively sourcing and screening direct candidates against vacancies through various channels, including referrals, social media, job boards, LinkedIn, etc.
- Complete regular reports on recruiting activities
- Drive employer branding activities
- Ensure a positive and high-quality candidate experience throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Act as the main contact for line managers and the HR team for recruitment administration needs
- Prepare source documentation needed for new hires.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years’ recruitment experience as a technical recruiter
- Good understanding of the IT and consulting industry and how to approach this specific target group and the specialties of each kind of position (backend, frontend, data science, ...).
- Previous experience of working within an international environment.
- Deep understanding of the complete recruiting cycle: research, sourcing, networking, phone / face-to-face interviewing and closing.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Keen interest in business processes and understanding the needs of hiring managers
- Exceptional communication, direct sourcing and negotiation skills
- Having worked with external recruiting agencies and steering their pipeline.
- Fluency in Spanish and English (C1) is required.
- Working in the wonderful city of Barcelona
- A shiny MacBookPro / Linux machine
- Everything that you work on here and implement will play an important part in impacting how people get a job and in the market in general, making it a super rewarding place to work.
- Flexible working hours & remote working
- Competitive salary.
- Free fruit, free drinks and free lunch on Fridays! (and of course free coffee 24/7)
- Learn from some of the greatest Engineers, Designers & Product people in Spain