Jobandtalent is a digital platform which aims to transform the labor market and make it more efficient and fair.
We want to help companies hire the best professionals in a more flexible way, improving their productivity while helping millions of workers increase their employability, income and quality of life.
The great challenge of the employment market
Our mission arises as a response to the current employment market, which is changing at a great speed, becoming more flexible and temporary, and being threatened by the great changes that will generate the irruption of artificial intelligence and robotics that will impact thousands of people, companies and millions of workers.
Consequently, companies need to adapt their workforce to the increasingly dynamic needs of the market. However, this flexibility generates two major problems:
• Lack of protection and motivation of workers in the absence of a permanent job and disaffection by the company that hires them.
• Inefficiencies and costs for companies as a consequence of the lower unemployment of less motivated, trained and committed workers, which translates into an increase in recruitment, management and training costs, as well as an increase in absenteeism and labor costs.
The solution to the employment market of the future
Our solution to the problem is simple in its approach: We want to ensure that companies can hire the best workers in a flexible manner, so they can improve their productivity. This increase in productivity will translate into better conditions for workers, thus generating a positive retroactive circle: more productive companies workers with better conditions.
Jobandtalent has created a digital platform to make this vision a reality, giving a unique and sustainable solution to both companies and workers:
• Workers see the Jobandtalent platform as their new employer that provides them with new opportunities to continue working, assuring them different jobs throughout the year and improving their employability, which boosts their motivation and makes thousands of unemployed people return to have a job opportunity.
• Companies can count on the best workers in a flexible way, adapting their workforce to their needs, generating a positive impact on their productivity.
All this is possible thanks to the technology we have created, based on 5 pillars:
1. An algorithm that matches workers with real-time offers in the app.
2. A database with all our workers with a rating system based on big data analytics.
3. A digital contracting process that allows the worker to sign his contract in the app and upload all the necessary documents.
4. A CRM for the calculation and automatic payment of payroll.
5. Tools and algorithms for optimizing schedules and monitoring performance.
About the company
Jobandtalent is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, where it was founded in 2009, and since then it has obtained financing worth more than 80 million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs , Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures, JME and GP Bullhound; being one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally.
Behind a technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in hundreds of companies, we have a team of 220 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia.
2018 has been a year of consolidation for Jobandtalent, where revenues have multiplied by 3 compared to 2017, reaching 136 million Euros. The company has obtained employment for more than 25,000 workers and has begun to work with some of the biggest employers in the world, such as Amazon, Cabify, JustEat, Sanitas, Correos Express, Ebay, H & M, El Corte Inglés, etc.
The future plan is to continue growing in current markets and open new countries. We have the support of international investors who bet on the project and who have experience in investors of other startups and global companies such as Uber, Facebook, Auto1, Blablacar, Google or Skype.
Our work culture
At Jobandtalent we look for people committed to our mission to change the job market. The main characteristic of Jobandtalent employees is that we all believe in a mission and do everything necessary to achieve it.
For that reason, we want ambitious people, who like to work autonomously to achieve their goals, with creativity and without fear of being wrong.
We have created an environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration, continuous improvement, a high level of demand and a flat organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams.
Our offices are equipped with common areas to rest, think and interact, and every Friday we make our Updates, in which we talk about our goals, challenges and recent achievements, as well as our future plans as a company.
As a Key Account Manager you will be involved in our business expansion in the french market by gaining new clients’ accounts and managing them.
Your daily responsibilities are:
- Market analysis in search of new business opportunities.
- Development of commercial presentations.
- Attraction of new clients.
- Coordination of the commercial appointments.
- Closure of commercial agreements with clients.
- Commercial prospecting and client accounts follow-up.
- Preparation of budgets.
- Approximately 5 years of experience in commercial teams of large accounts in:
- Temporary companies or headhunting
- Sales of software or hardware
- Service companies directed to HR (ticket restaurant, medical insurance, etc.
- Companies in the digital environment.
- Ability to understand the problems of the client (problem solving skills) and be able to give a solution.
- Relevant business experience – being used to working with KPI’s and achieving results, closing meetings, closing sales ...
- High communication skills - previous experience dialoguing with C-level or directors in large companies.
- Attention to details
- Negotiation skills.
- We are looking for a highly ambitious professional who takes Jobandtalent project as his/her own.
What we offer:
- The contract type is a long term contract.
- Incorporation into an expanding company with great prospects for the future.
- Exceptional work environment in young team.
- A competitive salary + variable compensation.
- Long-term professional development plan