Jobandtalent is the world's leading digital temp staffing marketplace. Our on-demand staffing platform aims to tear down all the barriers to job search and hiring, and make the increasing flexibility of the labour market beneficial for businesses and workers alike. We believe we can play a key role in reducing unemployment and putting workers in control of their livelihoods, while also giving businesses a platform to grow and flourish.
At the heart of our Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform is our proprietary job matching technology which connects businesses and job-seekers in record time. Together with integrated messaging, scheduling, contract-signing and payroll, Jobandtalent radically simplifies hiring while protecting all parties from legal risk.
To date, we have served over 10M jobseekers and 150K businesses across 6 countries (United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia), and have ambitious plans for further expansion in Chile and France.
At Jobandtalent, we want people committed with our mission to change the world of temporary employment. We want ambitious people, who like to work with autonomy for getting the objectives, with creativity and without fear to make errors.
We have created an environment based on trust, transparency, collaboration with other teams, continuous improvement, and an organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams.
Our offices are fully equipped with common areas to rest, think and interact. Every Friday, we have our “Updates”, where we discuss our goals and recent achievements, also our future plans as a company.
As an HR Recruiter, you will be in charge of the internal recruitment process of local profiles for our offices in Berlin.
Your daily responsibilities are:
- Manage the whole recruitment process for our internal positions.
- Improve the recruitment process by making innovations.
- Be in contact with the Country Manager and the HQ team in Madrid to analyze the hiring needs.
- Report to the Country Manager the achievement of the objectives, KPI's and the progress of the recruitment processes.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in recruitment of different profiles: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Consultant, among others.
- Fluent/Native in German
- A high level in English is essential for this position. A third language will be desirable.
- Graduated in Business Administration, Psychology, Labor Relations or Law.
- High level of Excel is required. Previous experience handling analytical reports.
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication.
- Collaborative ability to succeed in a Startup environment.
- Have initiative and a great motivation.
- High capacity of conflict resolution
- Teamwork and time management skills.
- Able to deal with daily analysis and strategic reporting.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- Career path development to meet personal and professional expectations.
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
- A competitive salary + variable compensation.
- Working together with a highly dynamic team.