Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world. We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers.
Our offices are located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, and we have plans of further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year.
The culture at Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, Adaptability and Data driven. We define our employees as “Visionary Executors”; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company’s mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. We have created an environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration and continuous improvement, which has no internal barriers and a flat organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams. Each of our employees enjoys great responsibility, but also flexibility and the opportunity to develop their creativity.
Our offices are equipped with common areas to rest, think and talk, and every Friday we have our update sessions, where we will be talking about our recent goals, accomplishments and how we look into the future as a company.
A key success metric for Jobandtalent to digitalize the staffing industry is 'how many active hirings can we manage at a time'. This is the challenge the Associate Product Manager for our 'Staffing' team will have to tackle & optimize.
How can our staffing team be more productive, how do we make sure we provide an excellent experience, both to our clients and candidates working for Jobandtalent? These are the type of questions that will drive the day to day of your role.
You will be working in a team with a mixture of expertises between iOS, Android, Ruby on Rails, React, .... This role will work very closely with our talented Design team, Operations team, but also with 4 other Product Managers to make sure the Jobandtalent product as evolves as a single entity.
We are expecting you to have:
- A track record of working with engineering teams
- Experience working operational problems (staffing, logistics, ...)
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, understanding problems and looking for solutions out of the box
- A thirst for analyzing key business metrics & qualitative feedback
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (inc. Scrum, Kanban, …)
- Being a great communicator both in Spanish & English
Nice to have:
- Basic SQL & Redshift querying knowledge
You will be working in one of the most exciting start-up in Spain, tackling the problem on unemployment in the world and revolutionizing the staffing industry. But on top of that:
- Get a very competitive salary
- Enjoy partial remote work & flexible hours
- Work in an international & motivated environment, with English, French, Italian, German, Spanish colleagues and more...
- Ship complex & innovative products
- Teams lunches & drinks, free lunch on Fridays!
- Have your office in the middle of one of the most fun cities in Europe, Madrid!
- Free coffee, fruits, drinks in the office