Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and helping workers to increase their utilisation with permanent work assignments to increase their annual income.
Our mission is to improve the blue collar workers conditions so they can have a google-like employment status with job security, benefits and financial stability.
The labor market has evolved from a rigidity to flexibility. Companies are looking to have a flexible workforce to attend their demand peaks in a much more cost-efficient way. However, this flexible state of the labor market is generating 2 main problems:
- Many inefficiencies in the companies workforce management (recruitment costs, high attrition, legal and compliance issues, training challenges, shifts allocation inefficiencies, etc).
- Workers are in a vulnerable and unprotected employment situation, as they are living more and more in temporary jobs, spending too much time in between jobs and losing a lot of potential earnings due to that underutilisation.
Current players, traditional staffing firms that represent a $460Bn market, are not solving this problem, as they are not providing a quality service for both parts of the marketplace at the pace that the new digital economy is demanding.
Jobandtalent has created the Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform to solve those problems and make this labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers:
- Companies do not need to hire workers in their books anymore, they can hire directly in Jobandtalent marketplace to serve their demand in an efficient way. Jobandtalent generates huge savings in unnecessary labor costs, and at the same time it improves the the quality of workers, reducing the attrition and and having much more capability to attend high demand peaks.
- Jobandtalent workers are constantly employed through companies in the marketplace; getting a right allocation of their hours, decreasing their idle periods, increasing their utilisation and yearly income and getting social benefits from Jobandtalent (social security, pension plan, etc).
Our product rests in 5 main pillars to make the marketplace work and boost companies&workers satisfaction:
- Matching: we match workers with the rights jobs in real time in their APP
- Curation-Rating: we curate all the workers that enter the marketplace and rate them with quantitative metrics in their assignments to improve the quality of our workers database.
- Hiring-compliance: workers sign their employment contract in the app and upload all the legal documents required (right to work, ID, criminal background check, etc)
- Payroll-Payment: we generate payslips and do all payments to workers. Companies check the payslips, monthly invoice and payments in Jobandtalent CRM
- Workforce Optimisation: we optimise the shifts to improve workers life-balance and boost workforce efficiency
M&A INTEGRATIONS MANAGER
The integration manager will be the person on the ground managing the integration of the business that Job and Talent has purchased. It’s a highly execution focused role but will have a significant planning component during the due diligence process as the Integration Manager develops the “integration plan”.
- Supports overall integration project plan (activities, dates, deliverables)
- Tracks the synergy of integration
- Monitors integration team progress and helping them with early-on team updates
- Helps identify current and future problems
- Ensures quality of integration team implementation plans and challenges content of recommendations
- Provides temporary support within function integration teams as needed
- Ensures completeness and reasonableness of synergies / merger costs identified
Requirements and Skills
- English and ,at least, one other Languages from current or planned countries. (E.g. a German, French, Swedish, Italian)
- Background: Consulting / Banking / Operations / Tech General Management / Launching / Restructuring / Turnarounds.
- Leadership Experience
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field; MBAs is a plus
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, or M&A Integrations
- Available to travel
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation