Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and helping workers to increase their utilisation with permanent work assignments to increase their annual income.
Our mission is to improve the blue collar workers conditions so they can have a google-like employment status with job security, benefits and financial stability.
The labor market has evolved from a rigidity to flexibility. Companies are looking to have a flexible workforce to attend their demand peaks in a much more cost-efficient way. However, this flexible state of the labor market is generating 2 main problems:
- Many inefficiencies in the companies workforce management (recruitment costs, high attrition, legal and compliance issues, training challenges, shifts allocation inefficiencies, etc).
- Workers are in a vulnerable and unprotected employment situation, as they are living more and more in temporary jobs, spending too much time in between jobs and losing a lot of potential earnings due to that underutilisation.
Current players, traditional staffing firms that represent a $460Bn market, are not solving this problem, as they are not providing a quality service for both parts of the marketplace at the pace that the new digital economy is demanding.
Jobandtalent has created the Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform to solve those problems and make this labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers:
- Companies do not need to hire workers in their books anymore, they can hire directly in Jobandtalent marketplace to serve their demand in an efficient way. Jobandtalent generates huge savings in unnecessary labor costs, and at the same time it improves the the quality of workers, reducing the attrition and and having much more capability to attend high demand peaks.
- Jobandtalent workers are constantly employed through companies in the marketplace; getting a right allocation of their hours, decreasing their idle periods, increasing their utilisation and yearly income and getting social benefits from Jobandtalent (social security, pension plan, etc).
Our product rests in 5 main pillars to make the marketplace work and boost companies&workers satisfaction:
- Matching: we match workers with the rights jobs in real time in their APP
- Curation-Rating: we curate all the workers that enter the marketplace and rate them with quantitative metrics in their assignments to improve the quality of our workers database.
- Hiring-compliance: workers sign their employment contract in the app and upload all the legal documents required (right to work, ID, criminal background check, etc)
- Payroll-Payment: we generate payslips and do all payments to workers. Companies check the payslips, monthly invoice and payments in Jobandtalent CRM
- Workforce Optimisation: we optimise the shifts to improve workers life-balance and boost workforce efficiency
You will work in the Strategy department (HQ) which depends directly from the Co-CEO of the company.
The main functions of the department are:
- business plan definition
- investors relations
- business intelligence
- strategy execution
- Obtain and analyse key operational and financial metrics of the company
- Elaborate reports for the top management and the board of directors
- Colaborate in the definition of actions to make sure that the companyt strategy is properly executed
- Work hand to hand with tech, operations and finance teams to improve data processing and reporting tools (self-developed or 3rd parties)
- Take a part on the definition of new metrics or analysis and structure how to obtain them from available information
- Obtain information from internal databases and analyse through MS Excel or similar tools
- Participate in the generation and definition of company business plan and tracking against actuals
- Support in the generation of reports for investors and other stakeholders
- Research and consolidate market and competitors relevant information
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics or physic.
- 0-2years of related working experience in a similar role
- Very good usage of Excel and SQL, able to define reports and understand the metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up paced environment with changing requirements and priorities.
- Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop creative reporting solutions.
- Creativity and strategic thinking necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture reporting strategy.
- Fluent in English (C1-C2).
- Other languages such as Italian, French or German will be considered.
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation