Jobandtalent is the world's leading digital staffing agency aiming to disrupt the recruitment industry by creating an all-inclusive, peer-to-peer job marketplace. This is a rare opportunity to become a member of our exciting team as we’re looking for a Marketing Executive who will be hands-on with social media campaigns and technology. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be the point of contact with HQ for marketing campaigns launched in the UK.
Jobandtalent is the leading on-demand staffing marketplace and it’s the first business that integrates the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing the workforce all within a mobile app. The automation of the process and our proprietary “matching technology” allows us to offer a faster and higher-quality service, at competitive rates compared to the rest of the traditional players.
Serial entrepreneurs, Juan Urdiales and Felipe Navío, founded the company in the midst of the economic crisis in 2009, to simplify the process of finding work for candidates, to help businesses hire the right talent, and to change the job market worldwide.
Jobandtalent uses unique technology, developed by Data Scientists and Engineers, which combines big data analysis and machine learning to match the right job opportunities with the right candidates in the most accurate and efficient way possible. Jobandtalent has reached over 10 million users and 150 thousand businesses, making it one of the most vibrant marketplaces for small-to-medium sized businesses in the world.
The great working environment is the first thing people notice when entering the Jobandtalent office. We are young and we look forward to leading Jobandtalent to success in London and beyond.
- Manage and control Ads campaigns on Google and Facebook, Twitter and other social networks Ads
- Implementation of online, Google and social media strategies in the UK market
- Creation and optimization of Google, Facebook campaigns for UK market: analysis of indicators, performance testing, actions and proposals for improvement
- Working closely with Operations team to align campaigns with current clients’ demands
- Management and support in other areas of the Marketing department: web content, emailing, affiliation and display campaigns
- 1-2 years of proven experience in Google ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads or any other social media, as well as app ecommerce campaigns
- Strong numerical and analytical skills plus the ability to manage data, measure performance and identify areas of improvement
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated self-starter with a passion for digital and search marketing
- Record of accomplishment and achievement in academic and/or professional areas
- You are a team player and can share the credit, solicit the opinions of others and display team
- Target driven
- Previous startup experience will be a plus
What we offer
- The chance to join one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary based on experience + bonus scheme
- Future professional development and training