Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world.
The labor market has evolved from a rigid state into an extremely flexible one. Companies are demanding flexibility which has resulted in the growth of liquidity in the market. However, the flexible state of the labor market is also leaving the workers in a vulnerable and unprotected employment situation.
We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers. As a result of Jobandtalent WaaS:
- Companies don’t need to hire workers in their books anymore, as they can have workers on demand, saving huge unnecessary labor costs, and having much more capability to attend high demand peaks.
- Jobandtalent workers are given performance incentives to build a trajectory with it; this result in decrease of idle periods and therefore a more secure employment stability for them.
We currently have offices located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, with plans of further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year - being present in a combined market of more than USD $100 billion inside a global market of USD $450billion.
In 2016, we decided on a strategic turn, transforming from a sales ads platform to a fast recruitment company leveraged by a strong digital platform. Within the past three years, following a strong restructuring, Jobandtalent has operated with a new business model which has been proven to be very successful.
Today, the company competes with the largest interim recruitment services companies in the world, such as Adecco and Randstad, having the huge competitive advantage that is our technology. We have raised more than €100 million backed up by amazing VCs such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs, Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures, and GP Bullhound; and the company is presenting a 500% YoY growth.
Interesting facts about Jobandtalent:
- 10x revenues growth in 2017.
- Some of our most relevant clients: Telefonica, Orange, Vodafone, Huawei, Just Eat, Sanitas, Starlite, Stubhub, H&M, El Corte Inglés, Uber, Cabify, Flex, OTL, Postnord, Banco Santander. - Our core industries: Hospitality, Logistics, Call Center, Events, Construction, Retail.
- Our main competitors: Coople, Silt Catapult, Siftgig, Wonolo (USA), Cornerjob, Jobtoday, Adecco, Randstad, Manpower.
The culture in Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, adaptability and Data driven. We define our employees as “Visionary Executors”; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company’s mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. Jobandtalent relies on a rock-solid triple-A core team with professionals coming from Uber, Rocket Internet, Yahoo, EA, Betfair, and McKinsey, among others.
As a Junior Business Analyst , you will be part of the Operations Team and your goal will be to analyze, understand and extract creative solutions for our clients’ needs. Your main tasks will consist in understanding the data, making analytic reports, analyzing these and identifying solutions.
- Become the data expert on the reporting data model and present findings to the different teams.
- Proactively work with internal business partners to conduct ad-hoc queries and ensure their data and reporting needs are being achieved.
- Work closely with our key clients to improve our service and their operational processes.
- Make decisions and implement solutions based on your analysis. Do daily follow-ups and help your project become a success.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics or business.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills with a deep understanding of graphs and visuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up paced environment with changing requirements and priorities
- Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop creative reporting solutions
- Excellent work stream and time management skills
- Creativity and strategic thinking necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture reporting strategy
- Fluent in Spanish (Native).
- Fluent in English is a must(C1-C2).
- Other languages such as Italian, French or German will be considered.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation