KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER UK
Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labour market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world.
The labour market has evolved from a very structured state into an extremely flexible one. Companies are demanding flexibility which has resulted in the growth of liquidity in the market. However, the flexible state of the labour market is also leaving the workers in a vulnerable and unprotected employment situation. We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make this labour flexibility beneficial for both companies and workers alike.
The benefits of Jobantalent WaaS:
- Companies do not need to hire workers on their books anymore as they can have workers on demand - saving huge unnecessary labour costs and allowing them greater capacity to fulfil high demand peaks
- Jobandtalent workers are given performance incentives so they can progress; this results in a decrease of idle periods and therefore enhanced work stability for them
We currently have offices in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, with plans of further expansion into France and Italy by the end of the year. We will therefore be present in a combined market of more than USD $100 billion within a global market of USD $450 billion.
In 2016, we decided to adapt our strategy, transforming from a sales advertisement platform into a fast recruitment company leveraged by a strong digital platform. For the past three years and following a significant restructuring, Jobandtalent has operated with a new business model which has proven to be very successful. Today, the company competes with the largest interim recruitment services companies in the world, such as Adecco and Randstad, with the huge competitive advantage of our product and latest technology.
We have raised more than €100 million with backing from VCs such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs, Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures, and GP Bullhound. The company is presenting a 500% YoY growth.
Information about Jobandtalent
- 10x revenue growth in 2017
- Some of our most relevant clients: Telefonica, Orange, Vodafone, Huawei, Just Eat, Sanitas, Starlite, Stubhub, H&M, El Corte Inglés, Uber, Cabify, Flex, OTL, Postnord, Banco Santander
- Our core industries: Hospitality, Logistics, Call Centres, Events, Construction and Retail
- Our main competitors: Coople, Silt Catapult, Siftgig, Wonolo (USA), Cornerjob, Jobtoday, Adecco, Randstad, Manpower
The culture at Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, Adaptability and Data Driven.
We define our employees as "Visionary Executors"; dynamic and motivated people who work towards the company's goal through thorough execution combined with creativity hence putting us on the path to achieve an extremely aggressive business plan that will disrupt the entire labour market.
Jobandtalent relies on a solid triple-A core team with professionals coming from Uber, Rocket Internet, Yahoo, EA, Betfair, and McKinsey, amongst others.
As a Key Account Manager you will be involved in our business expansion in the UK market by gaining new clients’ accounts and managing them.
Your daily responsibilities are:
-Market analysis in search of new business opportunities.
-Development of commercial presentations.
-Attraction of new clients.
-Coordination of the commercial appointments.
-Closure of commercial agreements with clients.
-Commercial prospecting and client accounts follow-up.
-Preparation of budgets.
- Approximately 5 years of experience in commercial teams of large accounts in:
- Ability to understand the problems of the client (problem solving skills) and be able to give a solution.
- Relevant business experience – being used to working with KPI’s and achieving results, closing meetings, closing sales ...
- High communication skills - previous experience dialoguing with C-level or directors in large companies.
- Attention to details
- Negotiation skills.
- We are looking for a highly ambitious professional who takes Jobandtalent project as his/her own.
What we offer
The contract type is a long term contract.
Incorporation into an expanding company with great prospects for the future.
Exceptional work environment in young team.
A competitive salary + variable compensation.
Long-term professional development plan