Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world. We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers.
Our offices are located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, and we have plans of further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year.
The culture at Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, Adaptability and Data driven. We define our employees as "Visionary Executors"; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company's mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. We have created an environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration and continuous improvement, which has no internal barriers and a flat organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams. Each of our employees enjoys great responsibility, but also flexibility and the opportunity to develop their creativity.
Our offices are equipped with common areas to rest, think and talk, and every Friday we have our update sessions, where we will be talking about our recent goals, accomplishments and how we look into the future as a company.
As a Recruiter of the HR Department you will be in charge of the recruitment process of national and international profiles for our different Jobandtalent offices.
Your daily responsabilities are:
- Manage the whole recruitment process of national and international profiles.
- Improve the recruitment process by making innovations.
- Be in contact with the Country Managers and the local teams to analyze the hiring needs that they have.
- Report to the CEOs of the company the achievement of the objectives, KPI's and the progress of the recruitment processes.
- Minimun 2 years of experience in recruitment of different profiles: IT, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Consultant, among others.
- A high level in English is essential for this position. A third language will be desirable.
- Graduated in Business Administration, Psychology, Labor Relations or Law.
- High level of Excel is required. Previous experience handling analytical reports.
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication.
- Collabortive ability to succeed in a Start-up enviroment.
- Have initiative and a great motivation.
- High capacity of conflict resolution and emergencies
- Teamwork and skills for time management.
- Creativity and strategic thinking. Be able to deal with daily analysis and strategic reporting.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- Career path development to meet personal and professional expectations.
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
- A competitive salary + variable compensation
- Working together with a highly dynamic and international team