Jobandtalent is the world's leading digital staffing agency aiming to disrupt the recruitment industry by creating an all-inclusive, peer-to-peer job marketplace. This is a rare opportunity to become a member of our exciting team as we’re looking for an experienced Accountant with exceptional people skills and who will be hands-on with bookkeeping and Excel. Reporting to the CFO, you will be a key part of the Finance team.
Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world.
The labor market has evolved from a rigid state into an extremely flexible one. Companies are demanding flexibility which has resulted in the growth of liquidity in the market. However, the flexible state of the labor market is also leaving the workers in a vulnerable and unprotected employment situation. We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers.
As a result of Jobandtalent WaaS:
- Companies don’t need to hire workers in their books anymore, as they can have workers on demand, saving huge unnecessary labor costs, and having much more capability to attend high demand peaks.
- Jobandtalent workers are given performance incentives to build a trajectory with it; this result in decrease of idle periods and therefore a more secure employment stability for them.
We currently have offices located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, with plans of further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year - being present in a combined market of more than USD $100 billion inside a global market of USD $450billion.
In 2016, we decided on a strategic turn, transforming from a sales ads platform to a fast recruitment company leveraged by a strong digital platform. Within the past three years, following a strong restructuring, Jobandtalent has operated with a new business model which has been proven to be very successful. Today, the company competes with the largest interim recruitment services companies in the world, such as Adecco and Randstad, having the huge competitive advantage that is our technology.
We have raised more than €100 million backed up by amazing VCs such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs, Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures, and GP Bullhound; and the company is presenting a 500% YoY growth.
- 10x revenues growth in 2017.
- Some of our most relevant clients: Telefonica, Orange, Vodafone, Huawei, Just Eat, Sanitas, Starlite, Stubhub, H&M, El Corte Inglés, Uber, Cabify, Flex, OTL, Postnord, Banco Santander.
- Our core industries: Hospitality, Logistics, Call Center, Events, Construction, Retail.
- Our main competitors: Coople, Silt Catapult, Siftgig, Wonolo (USA), Cornerjob, Jobtoday, Adecco, Randstad, Manpower.
The culture in Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, adaptability and Data driven. We define our employees as “Visionary Executors”; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company’s mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. Jobandtalent relies on a rock-solid triple-A core team with professionals coming from Uber, Rocket Internet, Yahoo, EA, Betfair, and McKinsey, among others.
- Design and implement new bookkeeping procedures in order to improve efficiency and processes
- Manage Clients ledger
- Process payments
- Liaise with HMRC
- Month end accruals
- VAT return management
Requirements and Skills
- Experience submitting VAT returns and bookkeeping management is essential
- Proven experience within an Accounting role or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- ACCA or AAT qualified or student
- Self-assessment returns experience will be a plus
- High self-motivation is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results within deadlines
What we offer
- The chance to join one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Future professional development and training