Jobandtalent is a digital platform which aims to transform the labor market and make it more efficient and fair.
We want to help companies hire the best professionals in a more flexible way, improving their productivity while helping millions of workers increase their employability, income and quality of life.
The great challenge of the employment market
Our mission arises as a response to the current employment market, which is changing at a great speed, becoming more flexible and temporary, and being threatened by the great changes that will generate the irruption of artificial intelligence and robotics that will impact thousands of people, companies and millions of workers.
Consequently, companies need to adapt their workforce to the increasingly dynamic needs of the market. However, this flexibility generates two major problems:
- Lack of protection and motivation of workers in the absence of a permanent job and disaffection by the company that hires them.
- Inefficiencies and costs for companies as a consequence of the lower unemployment of less motivated, trained and committed workers, which translates into an increase in recruitment, management and training costs, as well as an increase in absenteeism and labor costs.
The solution to the employment market of the future
Our solution to the problem is simple in its approach: We want to ensure that companies can hire the best workers in a flexible manner, so they can improve their productivity. This increase in productivity will translate into better conditions for workers, thus generating a positive retroactive circle: more productive companies workers with better conditions.
Jobandtalent has created a digital platform to make this vision a reality, giving a unique and sustainable solution to both companies and workers:
- Workers see the Jobandtalent platform as their new employer that provides them with new opportunities to continue working, assuring them different jobs throughout the year and improving their employability, which boosts their motivation and makes thousands of unemployed people return to have a job opportunity.
- Companies can count on the best workers in a flexible way, adapting their workforce to their needs, generating a positive impact on their productivity.
All this is possible thanks to the technology we have created, based on 5 pillars:
1. An algorithm that matches workers with real-time offers in the app.
2. A database with all our workers with a rating system based on big data analytics.
3. A digital contracting process that allows the worker to sign his contract in the app and upload all the necessary documents.
4. A CRM for the calculation and automatic payment of payroll.
5. Tools and algorithms for optimizing schedules and monitoring performance.
About the company
Jobandtalent is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, where it was founded in 2009, and since then it has obtained financing worth more than 80 million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs , Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures, JME and GP Bullhound; being one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally.
Behind a technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in hundreds of companies, we have a team of 220 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, Colombia and France.
2018 has been a year of consolidation for Jobandtalent, where revenues have multiplied by 3 compared to 2017, reaching 136 million Euros. The company has obtained employment for more than 25,000 workers and has begun to work with some of the biggest employers in the world, such as Amazon, Cabify, JustEat, Sanitas, Correos Express, Ebay, H & M, El Corte Inglés, etc.
The future plan is to continue growing in current markets and open new countries. We have the support of international investors who bet on the project and who have experience in investing in other startups and global companies such as Uber, Facebook, Auto1, Blablacar, Google or Skype.
Our work culture
At Jobandtalent we look for people committed to our mission to change the job market. The main characteristic of Jobandtalent employees is that we all believe in a mission and do everything necessary to achieve it.
For that reason, we want ambitious people, who like to work autonomously to achieve their goals, with creativity and without fear of being wrong.
We have created an environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration, continuous improvement, a high level of demand and a flat organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams.
Our offices are equipped with common areas to rest, think and interact, and every Friday we make our Updates, in which we talk about our goals, challenges and recent achievements, as well as our future plans as a company.
Jobandtalent is seeking for a Global VP Of Sales to double our company’s revenues. This person will play a key role as he will be responsible for the recruitment, training, performance management and motivation of our sales team to achieve our sales targets. The selected person will be the key contributor to the sales strategy, while providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve corporate objectives.
- Direct report to our Chief Revenue Officer / Chief Commercial Officer
- Functional responsible of all Country Sales Directors and Key Account Managers
- Defining and implementing the recruitment of all new Key Account Managers and Sales Directors (approximately 40 new Key Account Managers in 2019 in 8 Countries)
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes onboarding of new hires and training of current ones
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Coach direct reports regarding key account strategies to drive closure
- Aligns and leverages internal resources to build, develop, and close strategic account wins
- Build and retain winning sales teams
- Definition of sales metrics and sales reporting software
- Preparation and update of sales materials
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to CRO and CEOs
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
- +10 years of sales experience and +3-5 years in management role
- Proven record of sales success selling and leading sales in a similar enterprise context – high growth B2B companies with long sale cycle and large contract tickets
- Demonstrated success in building strategic customer relationships at the C level
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and bootstrapping mindset
- Strong analytics and strategic thinking
- Highly energetic with a “hands-on / getting things done” attitude, capable of transmitting enthusiasm to both the clients and team
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
In return, we offer:
The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe
A VP Level position having ownership of the Sales function and the execution of our business plan working directly with C levels and founders.
A very competitive salary + attractive equity plan + stock options