Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world.
The labor market has evolved from a rigid state into an extremely flexible one. Companies are demanding flexibility which has resulted in the growth of liquidity in the market. However, the flexible state of the labor market is also leaving the workers in a vulnerable and unprotected employment situation.
We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers. As a result of Jobandtalent WaaS:
- Companies don’t need to hire workers in their books anymore, as they can have workers on demand, saving huge unnecessary labor costs, and having much more capability to attend high demand peaks.
- Jobandtalent workers are given performance incentives to build a trajectory with it; this result in decrease of idle periods and therefore a more secure employment stability for them.
We currently have offices located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, with plans of further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year - being present in a combined market of more than USD $100 billion inside a global market of USD $450billion.
In 2016, we decided on a strategic turn, transforming from a sales ads platform to a fast recruitment company leveraged by a strong digital platform. Within the past three years, following a strong restructuring, Jobandtalent has operated with a new business model which has been proven to be very successful.
Today, the company competes with the largest interim recruitment services companies in the world, such as Adecco and Randstad, having the huge competitive advantage that is our technology. We have raised more than €100 million backed up by amazing VCs such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs, Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures, and GP Bullhound; and the company is presenting a 500% YoY growth.
Interesting facts about Jobandtalent:
- 10x revenues growth in 2017.
- Some of our most relevant clients: Telefonica, Orange, Vodafone, Huawei, Just Eat, Sanitas, Starlite, Stubhub, H&M, El Corte Inglés, Uber, Cabify, Flex, OTL, Postnord, Banco Santander. - Our core industries: Hospitality, Logistics, Call Center, Events, Construction, Retail.
- Our main competitors: Coople, Silt Catapult, Siftgig, Wonolo (USA), Cornerjob, Jobtoday, Adecco, Randstad, Manpower.
The culture in Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, adaptability and Data driven. We define our employees as “Visionary Executors”; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company’s mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. Jobandtalent relies on a rock-solid triple-A core team with professionals coming from Uber, Rocket Internet, Yahoo, EA, Betfair, and McKinsey, among others.
Jobandtalent is seeking for a Global Sales VP to double our company’s revenues. This person will play a key role as he will be responsible for the recruitment, training, performance management and motivation of our sales team to achieve our sales targets. The selected person will be the key contributor to the sales strategy, while providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve corporate objectives.
- Direct report to our Chief Revenue Officer
- Functional responsible of all Country Sales Directors and Key Account Managers
- Defining and implementing the recruitment of all new Key Account Managers and Sales Directors (approximately 40 new Key Account Managers in 2019 in 8 Countries)
- Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes onboarding of new hires and training of current ones
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Coach direct reports regarding key account strategies to drive closure
- Aligns and leverages internal resources to build, develop, and close strategic account wins
- Build and retain winning sales teams
- Definition of sales metrics and sales reporting software
- Preparation and update of sales materials
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to CRO and CEOs
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
- +10 years of sales experience and +3-5 years in management role
- Proven record of sales success selling and leading sales in a similar enterprise context – high growth B2B companies with long sale cycle and large contract tickets
- Demonstrated success in building strategic customer relationships at the C level
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and bootstrapping mindset
- Strong analytics and strategic thinking
- Highly energetic with a “hands-on / getting things done” attitude, capable of transmitting enthusiasm to both the clients and team
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
In return, we offer:
The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe
A VP Level position having ownership of the Sales function and the execution of our business plan working directly with C levels and founders.
A very competitive salary + attractive equity plan