Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world.
The labor market has evolved from a rigid state into an extremely flexible one. Companies are demanding flexibility which has resulted in the growth of liquidity in the market. However, the flexible state of the labor market is also leaving the workers in a vulnerable and unprotected employment situation. Jobandtalent has created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibility beneficial for both companies and workers.
As a result of Jobandtalent WaaS:
- Companies don’t need to hire workers in their books anymore, as they can have workers on demand, saving huge unnecessary labor costs, and having much more capability to attend high demand peaks.
- Jobandtalent workers are given performance incentives to build a trajectory with it; this results in decrease of idle periods and therefore a more secure employment stability for them.
Jobandtalent currently has offices located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, and it has plans to continue its international expansion in the next quarters - being present in a combined market of more than USD $100 billion inside a global market of USD $450billion.
The company has raised more than €80 million backed by Top global VCs such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs, Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures, and GP Bullhound; and the company is presenting a 500% YoY growth.
- 10x revenues growth in 2017.
- Relevant clients: Banco Santander, Telefonica, Orange, Vodafone, Huawei, Just Eat, Sanitas, Correos Express, Ebay, H&M, El Corte Inglés, Uber, Cabify, Flex, OTL, Postnord.
- Core industries: Hospitality, Logistics, Call Center, Events, Construction, Admin Back Office, Retail.
- Competitors: Coople, Silt Catapult, Siftgig, Wonolo (USA), Adecco, Randstad, Manpower.
The talent of our employees has been the key lever of our success. Besides, we believe that it will be even more important in the following years, being a critical factor to achieve our plans of expansion and scalability. As our Head of Talent, you will be the owner and responsible of it, from the strategy to execution.
- Direct report to C-level and Founders
- Head of sourcing and human resources in all our geographies
- Responsible for all aspects of recruitment and HR: planning, sourcing, interviewing and offering, onboarding, training, feedback, performance, development, employee satisfaction, employee communication, employer brand, culture, employee administration and churn
- Full ownership over HR global budget and team and responsible for BP targets on headcount
- 8-10 years of proven experience in management position
- Passion for HR, talent and people management
- Past experience leading:
- Recruitment or HR teams in high growth environments
- Consulting teams in HR projects
- Operations in companies where talent/ human capital is relevant s
- Excellent track record in well-known startups or companies leaders for their talent capabilities (i.e. Google-Amazon, IBM-Oracle, Top Tier Consulting Firms, P&G, Pharma…)
- Entrepreneurial and bootstrapping mindset
- Strong analytics and strategic thinking
- Highly energetic with a “hands-on / getting things done” attitude, capable of transmitting enthusiasm to both the clients and team
In return, we offer:
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe
- A VP Level position having full ownership of the HR function and the execution of our HR business plan working directly with C levels and founders.
- A very competitive salary + attractive equity plan