On-Site Depot Coordinator
Jobandtalent is looking for an On-site Depot Coordinator to take responsibility of the day to day performance management of the assigned Amazon Depot’s team. The On-site Depot Coordinator will ensure the achievement of productivity with a strong focus on efficient team management.
- Scheduling operatives’ shifts based on customer requirements
- Rota, Holidays and Absences processing
- Running daily team meetings
- Assist with the onboarding and development of operatives within the delivery depot.
- Being the contact point with Area Managers
- Create and develop processes and procedures to further enhance inspection and delivery success
- Monitor on-site operations as assigned, to ensure performance standards are maintained
- Perform on-site inspections
- Conduct weekly meetings as well as Induction Sessions when required
- Develop and maintain strong day to day working relationships with multiple other department leaders, from areas such as:
- Delivery Operations
- Quality Control
- DC Operations
- Communicate and present information related to key performance metrics, program updates, and on-going program information to necessary parties, internal and external.
- Follow up on complaints and lead investigations as directed
- Evaluate operatives to enhance their performance, development and work product
- Address performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions
- Complete Special Tasks as assigned by Manager of Operations.
- Proven track record in team management
- Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third Party experience preferred
- Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse operatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks
- Problem-solving attitude make effective decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate IT skills: Excel and Word
What we offer
- The chance to join one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- Future professional development and training