Jobandtalent is the world's leading digital staffing agency aiming to disrupt the recruitment industry by creating an all-inclusive, peer-to-peer job marketplace. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of our exciting team as we’re looking for a Payroll Administrator who will be hands-on with Payroll systems and Compliance. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will develop and manage the automation of our Payroll process, plus leading the Compliance strategy.
Jobandtalent is the leading on-demand staffing marketplace and it’s the first business that integrates the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing the workforce all within a mobile app. The automation of the process and our proprietary “matching technology” allows us to offer a faster and higher-quality service, at competitive rates compared to the rest of the traditional players.
Serial entrepreneurs, Juan Urdiales and Felipe Navío, founded the company in the midst of the economic crisis in 2009, to simplify the process of finding work for candidates, to help businesses hire the right talent, and to change the job market worldwide.
Jobandtalent uses unique technology, developed by Data Scientists and Engineers, which combines big data analysis and machine learning to match the right job opportunities with the right candidates in the most accurate and efficient way possible. Jobandtalent has reached over 10 million users and 150 thousand businesses, making it one of the most vibrant marketplaces for small-to-medium sized businesses in the world.
Reporting to the CFO, the Payroll Administrator will be responsible of the smooth running of Payroll and Compliance Operations.
- Weekly Payroll operations management: both PAYE and Self-Employed
- Analysing product data and helping to automatize our Payroll system
- Supervising Compliance’s projects
- Creating reports and dashboards to assess the company’s performance
- Experienced in Payroll management
- Exceptional English communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and anticipate problems
- Strong Excel skills; experience in tech companies will be a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics, business or law
- Superior organizational, analytical and time-management skills
- Legal knowledge will be a plus
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation