Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world.
The labor market has evolved from a rigid state into an extremely flexible one. Companies are demanding flexibility which has resulted in the growth of liquidity in the market. However, the flexible state of the labor market is also leaving the workers in a vulnerable and unprotected employment situation.
We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers. As a result of Jobandtalent WaaS:
- Companies don’t need to hire workers in their books anymore, as they can have workers on demand, saving huge unnecessary labor costs, and having much more capability to attend high demand peaks.
- Jobandtalent workers are given performance incentives to build a trajectory with it; this result in decrease of idle periods and therefore a more secure employment stability for them.
We currently have offices located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, with plans of further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year - being present in a combined market of more than USD $100 billion inside a global market of USD $450billion.
In 2016, we decided on a strategic turn, transforming from a sales ads platform to a fast recruitment company leveraged by a strong digital platform. Within the past three years, following a strong restructuring, Jobandtalent has operated with a new business model which has been proven to be very successful.
Today, the company competes with the largest interim recruitment services companies in the world, such as Adecco and Randstad, having the huge competitive advantage that is our technology. We have raised more than €100 million backed up by amazing VCs such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs, Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures, and GP Bullhound; and the company is presenting a 500% YoY growth.
- 10x revenues growth in 2017.
- Some of our most relevant clients: Telefonica, Orange, Vodafone, Huawei, Just Eat, Sanitas, Starlite, Stubhub, H&M, El Corte Inglés, Uber, Cabify, Flex, OTL, Postnord, Banco Santander. - Our core industries: Hospitality, Logistics, Call Center, Events, Construction, Retail.
- Our main competitors: Coople, Silt Catapult, Siftgig, Wonolo (USA), Cornerjob, Jobtoday, Adecco, Randstad, Manpower.
The culture in Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, adaptability and Data driven. We define our employees as “Visionary Executors”; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company’s mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. Jobandtalent relies on a rock-solid triple-A core team with professionals coming from Uber, Rocket Internet, Yahoo, EA, Betfair, and McKinsey, among others.
- Provide support to the UK's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position - Take overall control of the company’s accounting function - Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers. - Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth - Lead and develop the Finance, Payroll and Compliance teams - Develop the financial strategy for the company
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date - Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies including cash, debtors and creditors - Present annual accounts to the HQ - Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met - Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including clients, banking institutions and accountants - Establish and implement a training program for new finance and payroll employees
Proven experience as Finance Director or relevant role Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels Exceptional communication skills at all levels Strong IT skills; experience in tech companies will be a plus
Superior team management
Strong understanding of synergy between Finance, Payroll and Compliance departments.