Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world.
The labor market has evolved from a rigid state into an extremely flexible one. Companies are demanding flexibility which has resulted in the growth of liquidity in the market. However, the flexible state of the labor market is also leaving the workers in a vulnerable and unprotected employment situation.
We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers. As a result of Jobandtalent WaaS:
- Companies don’t need to hire workers in their books anymore, as they can have workers on demand, saving huge unnecessary labor costs, and having much more capability to attend high demand peaks.
- Jobandtalent workers are given performance incentives to build a trajectory with it; this result in decrease of idle periods and therefore a more secure employment stability for them.
We currently have offices located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, with plans of further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year - being present in a combined market of more than USD $100 billion inside a global market of USD $450billion.
In 2016, we decided on a strategic turn, transforming from a sales ads platform to a fast recruitment company leveraged by a strong digital platform. Within the past three years, following a strong restructuring, Jobandtalent has operated with a new business model which has been proven to be very successful.
Today, the company competes with the largest interim recruitment services companies in the world, such as Adecco and Randstad, having the huge competitive advantage that is our technology. We have raised more than €100 million backed up by amazing VCs such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs, Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures, and GP Bullhound; and the company is presenting a 500% YoY growth.
Interesting facts about Jobandtalent:
- 10x revenues growth in 2017.
- Some of our most relevant clients: Telefonica, Orange, Vodafone, Huawei, Just Eat, Sanitas, Starlite, Stubhub, H&M, El Corte Inglés, Uber, Cabify, Flex, OTL, Postnord, Banco Santander. - Our core industries: Hospitality, Logistics, Call Center, Events, Construction, Retail.
- Our main competitors: Coople, Silt Catapult, Siftgig, Wonolo (USA), Cornerjob, Jobtoday, Adecco, Randstad, Manpower.
The culture in Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, adaptability and Data driven. We define our employees as “Visionary Executors”; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company’s mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. Jobandtalent relies on a rock-solid triple-A core team with professionals coming from Uber, Rocket Internet, Yahoo, EA, Betfair, and McKinsey, among others.
As an Account/Project Manager at the Operations Team, your functions will be to analyze, understand and extract creative solutions for our clients’ needs. Your main tasks will consist in being able to understand the data, making analytic reports, analyzing these and identifying solutions.
- Collaborate with all teams involved in the sales process to maximize the benefit.
- Direct contact with clients and selection team to align the objectives.
- Foresee the incorporation needs of the assigned clients and implement the actions to successfully fill the vacancies.
- Define team tasks and establish as many resources as necessary.
- Coordinate with the marketing team the needs of recruitment.
- Monitoring of tasks by the selection team.
- Define and optimize the necessary tools for the optimization of the recruitment and selection process.
- Measure the performance of the processes using the appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Improve processes for the achievement of the objectives set by the client and by Jobandtalent.
- Realisation and presentation of reports on progress, as well as incidents and solutions.
- Implement and manage the change when necessary to meet the results of the project. Minimize any risk that may arise within the selection process.
- Evaluate the result of the selection processes.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics or business.
- 2-5 years of related working experience in management consultant (Big4) or audit or training program in a top company or Project Manager role in logistics, industry…
- Very good usage of Excel, able to define reports and understand the metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as the business and technical communities.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up paced environment with changing requirements and priorities.
- Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop creative reporting solutions.
- Excellent work stream and time management skills.
- Creativity and strategic thinking necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture reporting strategy.
- Fluent in English is a must (C1-C2).
- Other languages such as Italian, French or German will be considered.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation