Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world. We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers.
Our offices are located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, and we have plans of further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year.
The culture at Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, Adaptability and Data driven. We define our employees as “Visionary Executors”; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company’s mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. We have created an environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration and continuous improvement, which has no internal barriers and a flat organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams. Each of our employees enjoys great responsibility, but also flexibility and the opportunity to develop their creativity.
Our offices are equipped with common areas to rest, think and talk, and every Friday we have our update sessions, where we will be talking about our recent goals, accomplishments and how we look into the future as a company.
As a salary specialist at Jobandtalent you will be responsible for the operational processes from the creation of contracts, payment of salaries to the final preparation of the invoices.
Your daily responsibilities are:
- Legalizing contracts of our external employees by carefully reviewing and organizing their documentation.
- Careful tracking and imputation of clocking hours to examine fleet utilizations.
- Preparation of the month-end employee payment cycles.
- Preparation of the invoices for the clients.
- Execution and documentation of contracts cancellations.
- Preparation of contracts KPIs.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset.
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- Reliable person committed to getting the job done.
- Fluent in Swedish.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation
- Working together with a highly dynamic and international team