Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world. We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers.
Our offices are located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, and we have plans of further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year.
The culture at Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, Adaptability and Data driven. We define our employees as “Visionary Executors”; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company’s mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. We have created an environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration and continuous improvement, which has no internal barriers and a flat organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams. Each of our employees enjoys great responsibility, but also flexibility and the opportunity to develop their creativity.
Our offices are equipped with common areas to rest, think and talk, and every Friday we have our update sessions, where we will be talking about our recent goals, accomplishments and how we look into the future as a company.
We’re looking for a motivated & pro-active QA Engineer to work with our Mobile team. Your first focus will be ensuring that the software in production works flawlessly. Doing so by reporting major bugs, overseeing crash reports, and ensuring user stories’ use cases are respected. But also by implementing automated tests in complex use cases (logged-in, deeplinks, push notifications), to ensure a smooth experience.
You’ll be working directly alongside the Mobile Product Manager defining the correct behaviors to be developed and with the Mobile Development team to prioritize critical paths to be tested, and automated. Once a good testing process is set up, your role will grow in fully managing App releases.
In this position, you will have to be the guardian of our product’s quality. Discipline and attention to details are highly valued in order to thoroughly test and report issues. Also a high-level of communication is required to make sure problems are highlighted clearly and concisely.
Another important point is a solid technical background, willing to build test suites for Mobile Apps.
We‘re looking for people with:
- 1 - 2 years experience in manual & automated testing
- Some experience with Mobile testing frameworks (E.g. Appium, Calabash, Espresso, …)
And this skill set would make you an ideal candidate:
- Disciplined, attention to details, communicative
- Familiar with Mobile Apps and company software
- Medium-level of English
- Experience in managing App releases in the past in a plus
- Working in the wonderful city of Madrid
- Flexible working hours & remote working
- Competitive salary in the 30k-40k range depending on experience
- Equity package
- Yearly conferences budget
- Free fruit, free drinks and free lunch on Fridays! (and of course free coffee 24/7)
- Join us in one of the hottest startup of Spain, learning and contributing with your expertise in innovating the entire job market!
- Learn from some of the greatest Engineers, Designers & Product people in Spain
We have offices both in Barcelona and Madrid. This position is for our Madrid office only.