Jobandtalent is an on-demand staffing marketplace that aims to make the labor market much more liquid and transparent, helping companies to hire in a more flexible way and with the mission of being part of the reduction of the unemployment in the world.
The labor market has evolved from a rigid state into an extremely flexible one. Companies are demanding flexibility which has resulted in the growth of liquidity in the market. However, the flexible state of the labor market is also leaving the workers in a vulnerable and unprotected employment situation.
We at Jobandtalent have created a Workforce as a Service (WaaS) platform in order to make the labor market flexibilization beneficial for both companies and workers. As a result of Jobandtalent WaaS:
- Companies don’t need to hire workers in their books anymore, as they can have workers on demand, saving huge unnecessary labor costs, and having much more capability to attend high demand peaks.
- Jobandtalent workers are given performance incentives to build a trajectory with it; this result in decrease of idle periods and therefore a more secure employment stability for them.
We currently have offices located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia, with plans of further expansion to France and Italy by the end of the year - being present in a combined market of more than USD $100 billion inside a global market of USD $450billion.
In 2016, we decided on a strategic turn, transforming from a sales ads platform to a fast recruitment company leveraged by a strong digital platform. Within the past three years, following a strong restructuring, Jobandtalent has operated with a new business model which has been proven to be very successful.
Today, the company competes with the largest interim recruitment services companies in the world, such as Adecco and Randstad, having the huge competitive advantage that is our technology. We have raised more than €100 million backed up by amazing VCs such as Atomico, DN Capital, FJ Labs, Quadrille, USM, Kibo Ventures, and GP Bullhound; and the company is presenting a 500% YoY growth.
Interesting facts about Jobandtalent:
- 10x revenues growth in 2017.
- Some of our most relevant clients: Telefonica, Orange, Vodafone, Huawei, Just Eat, Sanitas, Starlite, Stubhub, H&M, El Corte Inglés, Uber, Cabify, Flex, OTL, Postnord, Banco Santander. - Our core industries: Hospitality, Logistics, Call Center, Events, Construction, Retail.
- Our main competitors: Coople, Silt Catapult, Siftgig, Wonolo (USA), Cornerjob, Jobtoday, Adecco, Randstad, Manpower.
The culture in Jobandtalent is defined by 4 pillars: Ownership, Agility, adaptability and Data driven. We define our employees as “Visionary Executors”; dynamic and motivated people that work towards the company’s mission by heavily executing, with creativity and autonomy, an extremely aggressive business plan that will change the way the labor market works. Jobandtalent relies on a rock-solid triple-A core team with professionals coming from Uber, Rocket Internet, Yahoo, EA, Betfair, and McKinsey, among others.
As a Recruiter your goal will be to offer our clients an efficient, full-cycle management of their recruitment needs. Your responsibilities include briefing and defining client requirements, diversifying international and local sourcing as well as remote, face-to-face interviews and assessment centers tailored to our clients demands.
- Contact with companies (clients) in order to verify the type of working profile needed.
- Recruit individuals for different positions in distinct sectors.
- Get in touch with suitable candidates and arrange in their recruitment.
- Engage in face-to-face interviews, calls and group dynamics.
- Partake in administrative functions
To summarize; your job begins the moment the sales department closes a deal. Our goal is to fulfill the positions until the company is entirely satisfied with the candidate and ready to work with them.
Requirements and Skills
- We search for proactive university graduates or young professionals with great interest in Human Resources Management.
- We highly value a candidate with previous experience in Human Resources Departments, preferably with experience in recruitment.
- It is essential a native or bilingüal Swedish speaker.
- We are looking for a young professional with great work capacity, ambitious, proactive and who feels the Jobandtalent project as his own.
- Effective written & verbal communication.
- Great overall awareness, including practical knowledge regarding the current market conditions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and operating effectively.
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills. Confidence and persistent team player.
- Immediate availability to start working.
- Full time availability.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation