CareerLunch AG was founded in 2019 as a spin-off company from ETH Zurich and the University of St. Gallen. Our startup is on a mission to inspire remarkable careers through authentic connections. Through our platform careerlunch.com, we match top talents with leading employers for informal career chats. Our startup is Venture Capital (VC) backed and counts some of the world’s most renown companies among its customers. Our team values rationale (over hierarchy), curiosity and drive (over very specific skills), pragmatic solutions (over inaction), ownership (over micro management), and authenticity (over company politics).
- You lead our marketing efforts for both B2B (employers) and B2C (talents)
- You lead a small but growing team (currently 2 working students)
- You report directly to the CEO and will collaborate closely with other departments such as Sales, Happiness, and Product
- You play a crucial part in the company's international expansion and are ready to grow your role together with the company
Demonstrated track record and/or strong curiosity and drive in:
- Performance marketing: You will set up and optimise campaigns in LinkedIn, Instragram, and various other channels to attract talents to the platform (B2C) and generate leads for our Sales department (B2B). You will make data driven decisions and run A/B tests to optimise the KPIs that matter.
- Creative marketing: You can create quality content by yourself (e.g. newsletter, ad creatives, website messaging) when there is no time or need to include an external designer or writer. You look for creative ways to grow our business with and beyond the existing channels.
- Inbound marketing: You can setup inbound marketing channels and collaborate with the product department to convert B2C leads to active users, and with the sales department to convert B2B leads to demo meetings.
- Leadership: You can collaborate with different departments effectively and you can lead people within your team as well as external stakeholders with authenticity. As a leader you connect the dots and represent the overall interests and ambitions of our startups at all times.
- Flexible and remote work arrangements possible without bureaucracy
- Stock option allocation with growing responsibility and impact
- 2x Around-the-World Ticket paid after 5 years at CareerLunch
- Donations to the World Food Programme through our #lunchforlunch initiative