At Careem we are led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve lives in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan. We're pioneering the development of innovative services to aid the mobility of people, the mobility of things and the mobility of money.
We're in the driving seat as we help to define how technology will shape progress in some of the fastest-growing countries in the world. Our teams are building tech to meet the needs of the future in areas including data and AI, e-commerce, technology-enabled logistics, maps, identity, and fintech.
We’re well placed to solve complex and meaningful challenges at scale, with deep tech expertise, strong regulatory relationships, a local presence, and increasingly specialised global teams which are structured to operate as autonomous start-ups. Our team of over 400 engineers and developers are empowered to develop cutting-edge technology every day.
Careem was established in July 2012, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020, and today operates in over 100 cities across 12 countries.
About the team
Cross-functional team that sits between Growth and Food . Responsible for vertical’s customer growth planning and decision making and is accountable for providing strategic insights and solutions to decision-makers based on data analysis.
What you'll do
We are looking for a Senior growth executive to join our world-class Growth Marketing team. You will be accountable for providing strategic insights and solutions to decision-makers based on data analysis. This role will work closely together with the General Managers, Product teams, Marketing Managers and the Central Growth Team, providing insights and solutions to various growth issues and driving forward strategic direction.
The role will report to the Growth Manager.
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of discover untapped areas of growth to scale and programmatically automate the growth process across different Careem verticals
- Find ideas to improve growth KPIs by continuously A/B testing different ideas
- Work in cross-functional teams with product, engineering and marketing side by side to tackle growth
- Build dashboards for monitoring KPIs and performances
- Help in Growth-Ops by working closely with Market ops and CRM ops to co-ordinate and launch campaigns on a regular basis.
What you'll need
- Statistics - A/B testing, uplift calculation, p-test, t-test, statistical significance
- SQL - Intermediate to proficient skills to perform data analysis
- Tableau - Dashboard design and automation
- Experience in CRM and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Braze, Optimizely is a plus
What we'll provide you
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a remote-first environment (3 days remote in country and 2 days onsite per week)
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day