At Careem we are led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve lives in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan. We're pioneering the development of innovative services to aid the mobility of people, the mobility of things and the mobility of money.
We're in the driving seat as we help to define how technology will shape progress in some of the fastest-growing countries in the world. Our teams are building tech to meet the needs of the future in areas including data and AI, e-commerce, technology-enabled logistics, maps, identity, and fintech.
We’re well placed to solve complex and meaningful challenges at scale, with deep tech expertise, strong regulatory relationships, a local presence, and increasingly specialised global teams which are structured to operate as autonomous start-ups. Our team of over 400 engineers and developers are empowered to develop cutting-edge technology every day.
Careem was established in July 2012, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020, and today operates in over 100 cities across 12 countries.
What you'll do
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the development of captain experience.
- Developing insights and analytics around captains' behavior to build segmentation and a more tailored approach to engagement.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to review and drive the end-to-end captain experience, including the development of new services.
- Review feedback loops in each channel of the captain's Journey to as certain captain satisfaction and our ability to meet captain needs.
- Develop and participate in the tracking of captain outcome measurements of satisfaction and performance and report on progress.
- Support the development of the skills and competence of the captains' Group across the business in relation to the captains’ Journey, its process, and practices.
- Handle NPS survey
- Handle captains’ retention.
- Closing deals.
- Provide high-level analysis and reporting on Captain Experience.
- Lead the development of content models, style guides.
- Be an advocate and voice for the captain
- Build and manage relationships with captains
- Implement and Evaluate Pilot project initiatives and implications of rolling out
- Coordinating with different departments, the required changes to meet project objectives
- Reporting and analyzing project results, taking corrective actions when needed
What you'll need
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
Ability to handle multiple tasks, work under pressure, and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- A logical and enthusiastic approach to systems and processes.
- Conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Take responsibility for tasks and ensure they are completed correctly the first time
- Able to think strategically - Bigger picture thinking.
- Team player.
Where you'll be
- Even though we are working remotely, we are strong believers in collaboration and the power of building social connections with our teams. For that reason, our offices are still open and provide plenty of collaboration-friendly spaces at times when teams need it or if you need a quiet space to work outside of home.
- You’ll be working in the location you’re hired from. Due to legal and compensation considerations, you will need to be based out of the country you’re hired from as your primary work location.
What we'll provide you
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organisation
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day