Careem is the internet platform for the greater Middle East region. A pioneer of the region's ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include mass transportation, delivery and payments to become the region's everyday SuperApp. Careem's mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting organisation that inspires. Careem was established in July 2012, and was acquired by Uber in 2020. Careem operates in over 100 cities across 14 countries and has created more than one million employment opportunities in the region.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter) based in KSA to support the growth of our awesome non tech team in Saudi Arabia. You will meet the evolving hiring needs of Careem through sourcing, managing stakeholders, and hiring talents. As a critical member of our global talent acquisition team you will partner closely with non tech stakeholders and drive the recruiting process to identify the right fit for our teams.
- Stakeholder Management - Partner with the stakeholders to provide insights and expertise on sourcing for talent and suggest creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Collaboration - Work closely with the HR business partners to understand the recruitment needs for the quarter/ year
- Candidate Experience - Manage effective communication with candidates and set expectations throughout the process to provide for seamless experience.
- Execution - Enabling and educating hiring managers on the recruitment process and ensuring that the experience for both candidates and hiring managers is seamless.
Key responsibilities include:
- Roles to be hired range from Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Sales, Account Management, Finance and People across different business verticals; Food, Grocery, Pay, Ride Hailing and Express
- Partner with the business throughout the hiring process, from creating job descriptions, to ensuring established processes are followed to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Proactively source, screen and shortlist top talent in KSA
- Provide Hiring Managers with regular updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
- Work with Hiring Managers to determine best fit candidates, obtain qualitative feedback and present/manage through to offer stage
What we are looking for a seasoned Recruiter with:
- Knowledge of the Saudi labor law and regulations
- Solid English and Arabic
- Excellent headhunting skills and network within Saudi market
- Minimum 4 years experience ideally with a mix of agency and in-house
- Solid experience with an ATS (We use GreenHouse)
- Strong ownership, report-writing skills and stakeholder management
- Saudization hiring experience including managerial levels
- FMCG and Retail hiring experience is a highly desirable
Unlimited paid holidays
Flexible working hours
Mentorship and career growth
Diversity: we have 70+ nationalities on board!
…Oh, and also, we’re looking for someone who can take ownership and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We’re looking forward to seeing your application! 🚀
#YallaLetsGo #Careem #BeCareem #ToTheMoon