Senior Product Manager (Groceries)
- Product Areas: Leading Groceries product in areas like: Customer Experience, Convenience, Order flow, Post order experience, Value and Promotions, Merchant experience, Catalogue, Captain experience.
- Strategy & Vision: Developing the strategy and vision for the Groceries team, working closely with the markets, product, design, business analytics, data science, analytics, and engineers.
- Roadmap: Building and driving the roadmap and being accountable on the impact and outcome.
- Execution: Executing and delivering on measurable results in a high throughput and a high performing environment.
- Voice of Data: Constantly surfacing and examining the opportunities from mining the wealth of data and prioritizing based on strategic ROI and impact.
- SPOC: Becoming the single point of contact of all Groceries problem spaces, product development, and managing competing priorities with tight constraints.
- Stakeholders Management: Shielding the team and managing stakeholders, bringing stability and a principled framework for decision making and prioritization.
- Team Development: Managing, growing, and mentoring the Groceries product team members.
- Culture of Impact and Shooting for the Moon: Responsible for growing a best in class Product team, guided by first principles from science and economics, grounded by data, iterating fast with experimentation and compounding improvements, and constantly pushing the envelope through 10x ideas and pilots.
- Wealth of experience leading product for two-sided or three-sided marketplace team, customer experience, Quick-commerce, Support, Merchant Products
- Thought leadership in the space, with strong proven results.
- Strong track record in delivering high impact from data and AI through leading multiple cross-teams projects.
- Strong Customer product management experience. Comfortable and passionate about discussing Top of class Customer experience, personalisation, marketplace complexities.
- Impact driven with experimentation and simulation mindset, with experience in common pitfalls and avoiding being fooled by randomness.
- Proactiveness and Clarity: Proactively unblocking and managing cross-vertical and cross-functional dependencies and communication.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, critical thinking, and sound judgement.
- Drive and Motivation: You are motivated to make an impact, deliver results quickly, and raise the bar in the region’s ecosystem.