At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organization that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.
- Manage and provide visibility over core Operative KPIs
- Deliver tailored and well-crafted decks to communicate complex analysis into layman’s terms
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to understand the business at a deeper level
- Communicate clearly, and strategically your analysis to transform them into actionable insights
- Act as the first point of contact to answer all business data queries
- Develop effective reporting using various BI tools & participate in continuous improvement of reporting solutions
- Drive and support your designated Category by converting complex data and findings into understandable information and visualizations.
- Present appropriate analysis and commentary to a technical and non-technical audience
- Gain subject matter expertise and help define appropriate key metrics for the category and discover untapped areas for business improvement
- Proactively develop new KPIs/metrics to identify trends, generate insights and add value to our partners
- Define, create, improve, and automate reporting methods
Qualifications & Skills required
- People Lead Experience for 2 years or more
- Minimum 5 Years of hands-on Experience in Data and Business Analytics (Tableau, SQL & Excel proficiency must, any other coding language like Python, R is huge plus)
- Stakeholder Management Experience - Experience of handling multiple Stakeholders, interacting with them on a consistent basis, understanding their priorities, requirements and providing them data-driven solutions
- Strong Communication Skills, both verbal and written is required.
- Ability to understand the Business Requirements of different Lines of Businesses, de-constructing them and helping the reporting analysts provide data-driven solutions