As a Customer Growth Lead, you will help lead the growth thinking, with quick iteration and prioritization of initiatives that identify and capitalize on scalable channels for user growth.
Growth hackers are obsessed with measurement, always tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of different initiatives.
- Define, test, and evaluate growth initiatives
- Identify opportunities on the product funnel and work with product teams to experiment and implement changes to unlock incremental growth.
- Drive user acquisition, activation & retention strategies; report daily and weekly growth/customer metrics in collaboration with FP&A team
- Understand and leverage loyalty and subscription model to drive better engagement
- Optimize campaign budgets over different channels to bring efficient growth
- Work on a cross-functional growth hack team that is responsible for driving user growth through experimentation and prototyping
- 4-5 years of work experience in data analysis and growth hacking, with experience in a tech company. Solid track record of driving massive user growth at consumer-facing start-ups/large organizations
- Computer science background
- Skilled at Excel (must), SQL (must), Hive (Nice to have), Red Shift (Nice to have)
- Skilled in data analytics and loves deriving valuable insights from data
- Comfortable with writing scripts to automate data and reporting processes very effectively (big plus for HTML/CSS/JS skills or other programming languages)
- Hands on experience in ML and ML libraries is a big plus
- Passionate about finding out of the box ways to solve problems
- Customer centric, team-focused and highly collaborative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment