Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
Careem Food is on the fastest growing verticals within Careem working alongside thousands of peoples everyday favourite brands. We're rapidly expanding across the region and constantly looking to deliver world class delivery experiences to hungry
customers everywhere. Join us on the rocket ship!
About the Role
The role of Account Manager II calls for a rare combination of negotiation expertise, relationship management, business strategy, operational excellence and problem solving. A successful Sales and Account Manager deeply understands our key restaurant partners to best be able to identify and improve the core business metrics for both the restaurant and Careem.
● Key Account Management: Develop strong long-lasting relationships as the main point of contact. You are responsible for Key restaurant partners engagement and satisfaction.
● Growth: You are responsible for driving business growth of Accounts and improving on their commercial and operational performance
● Analysis: Analyze data on accounts performance and quantify your actions. All decisions should be backed up by data to improve performance of key accounts.
● Performance Meetings: You complete merchant performance reviews monthly and draw out next month’s plans based on what was discussed.
● Partner with internal teams: Work closely with internal stakeholders and supply, merchant and customer domains to ensure meeting growth objectives.
Qualifications and requirements
● Previous experience in Account Management, Sales, or Business Development roles
● Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organization skills.
● Ability to create and maintain relationships
● Strong problem solving skills and comfortable analyzing data
● Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
● You must be a self-starter as we’ll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.