Careem is growing and we would love to meet you!
At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Careem is the leading technology platform of the Greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, we are expanding services across our network to include payments, delivery and are quickly becoming the region’s only everyday Super App. Established in July 2012, we operate in more than 100 cities across 14 countries, have created more than one million job opportunities in the region, and host over 30 million users. We are growing rapidly, and are looking for talented colleagues to join the family.
Careem became a wholly owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020.
- Responsible for supporting in creation of the product marketing tools and the global content to communicate the features and benefits of the Careem Super App to customers within the intersection of product development and growth marketing strategy.
- Work across all aspects of the business to ensure Careem builds products that matter to our global customer base; develop and new feature launch campaigns that bring them to life.
- Support in creation and execution of the product marketing content strategy for the Super App across all verticals, oversee content and channel optimization for the central growth marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, UX designer, global and local marketing operation teams, commercial teams and growth marketing team to build effective product feature launches and content.
- Lead the creation of the product marketing comms and creative assets for the key Super App features, internal services and external partner services considering factors like the value proposition, target audience and competitive landscape.
- Support the product marketing campaigns at various stages in the product’s lifecycle. Develop compelling assets, ensuring to drive awareness, acquisition and adoption through product marketing initiatives and creative content by understanding customer insights and business objectives.
- Develop guidelines, standards, processes and best practices for effective content creation and management.
- Identify and develop product education tools, like comms initiatives and content to ensure that our customers are always able to easily realize the full value of our product, new features and services.
- Set and monitor key marketing metrics, drive growth by identifying customer and market needs.
- Has an owner’s mindset - can coordinate, collaborate and get into the details working with the product managers, designers and customer teams.
- Has a creative approach and can rapidly execute on new ideas / experiments.
- Proven record in Product Management and/or Product Marketing
- Ability to lead and inspire creative teams and content creators to develop product marketing comms content
- Has passion to make an impact with an act-fast, grow-fast start-up mindset
- Strong leadership skills in project and people management driving the product marketing agenda within cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills; like problem solving skills, ability to work towards stretch deadlines, motivate others in a group/team setting
- Min 5 years of practical experience as a Product Manager and/or Product Marketing Manager in a tech company
- Experience in managing multinational teams and multiple markets in MENA region