About the Role
The role of Account Manager calls for a rare combination of negotiation expertise, relationship management, business strategy, operational excellence and problem solving. A successful Account Manager deeply understands our key restaurant partners to best be able to identify and improve the core business metrics for both the restaurant and Careem.
● Key Account Management: Develop strong long-lasting relationships as the main point of contact. You are responsible for Key restaurant partners engagement and satisfaction.
● Growth: You are responsible for driving business growth of Accounts and improving on their commercial and operational performance
● Analysis: Analyze data on accounts performance and quantify your actions. All decisions should be backed up by data to improve performance of key accounts.
● Performance Meetings: You complete merchant performance reviews monthly and draw out next month’s plans based on what was discussed.
● Partner with internal teams: Work closely with internal stakeholders and supply, merchant and customer domains to ensure meeting growth objectives.
Qualifications and requirements
● Previous experience in Account Management, Sales, or Business Development roles
● Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organisation skills.
● Ability to create and maintain relationships
● Strong problem solving skills and comfortable analyzing data
● Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
● You must be a self-starter as we’ll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.