Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Careem is growing and we would love to meet you!
At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Careem is the leading technology platform of the Greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, we are expanding services across our network to include payments, delivery and are quickly becoming the region’s only everyday Super App. Established in July 2012, we operate in more than 100 cities across 14 countries, have created more than one million job opportunities in the region, and host over 30 million users. We are growing rapidly, and are looking for talented colleagues to join the family.
Careem became a wholly owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020.
About the role..
The TA Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, often providing candidates with their first impression of Careem. This candidate will be an organizational whiz, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email .
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials .
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
To be successful in this role you will need to make use of Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills . Strong oral and written communication skills . Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment .You will be flexible and adapt quickly to changes in direction and manage conflicting priorities for yourself .The team will depend on your ability to multitask and prioritize effectively to handle multiple deadlines. You will be guided by the passion for candidate and colleague experience.
Why join our journey..
When you start your journey at Careem, you’ll be empowered to drive impact across a region of 600 million people, supported by our community of colleagues from over 75 nationalities. Whether you’re creating code for our Super App or building our talent brand, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow every day and develop alongside talented and inspiring people from around the world.
What you'll get..
All the usual bits and pieces, competitive long-term total compensation (Salary and Equity)
- Remote First Working
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Unlimited Vacation days
- Great minds to work with and learn from