About the Role:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist - Analytics to join our world-class growth marketing team.
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Specialist - Analytics role is to lead the Careem Superapp customer digital marketing data and insights strategy. You will be accountable for providing visibility and insights to decision-makers based on data analysis - specifically on digital acquisition and engagement campaigns). This role will work closely with the head of customer acquisition / digital, product teams, marketing managers and the central growth team, providing regular reporting, insights and solutions to various growth topics.
- Develop the views for all customer events and interactions in association with digital marketing campaigns.
- Act as the first point of contact to answer all business data queries
- Lead exploratory data analysis projects to achieve a better understanding of customer lifestyle and behavior to help discover untapped areas of growth and optimization
- Define and track the appropriate key metrics for team's OKRs
- Plan and develop effective reporting solutions by utilizing engineering best practices and using various BI tools
- Present appropriate analysis and commentary to technical and non-technical audience
- Lead building solutions to support in campaign management, by building processes that ensure unbiased experiment planning and running the post campaign analysis
- Design and support implementation of ETLs/ELTs
- Orchestrate automated reporting of main metrics to stakeholders
- Provide concrete data-driven insights
- 3+ years of experience working in an analytical role
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with business intelligence and visualization tools creating management dashboards
- Experience in leading a small team
- Expert at writing SQL queries against large amounts of data
- Expert in Python, R, Spark, Hive
- Strong analytical skills and a passion to work with large sets of data
- Strong understanding of attribution model and MMP (Adjust, AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, etc.)