About the role:
Careem Pay’s purpose is to empower people to lead better lives by simplifying their payment experiences and access to financial services. Its vision is to become the leading digital financial services platform of the region serving consumers, partners and merchants.
As a key member of the team, you will create growth by developing and executing partnerships, sales and account management efforts to grow the user-base and usage of our consumer fintech products.
Your key KPI will be to increase transactions, active users, and awareness of our products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and proposing partnerships to drive transactions/users growth or brand awareness (e.g., venues, events, college campuses, consumer internet platforms)
- Reaching out to partners, structuring partnerships and closing deals
- Coordinating the legal, compliance, procurement and other paperwork needed to close these partnerships
- Identifying large potential user groups / use cases (e.g., sellers, freelancers, parents, sports enthusiasts) and managing the sales, onboarding and account management of those user groups
- Ensuring these user groups are not only onboarded but also activated to get them to transact frequently
- Integrating partnership and sales/account management activities with other marketing activities such as social media, content marketing and advertising
- Working closely with marketing team to create and implement support marketing materials.
- Working closely with analytics teams to understand effectiveness of these efforts
- You have at least 5 years of work experience and have a degree from an accredited university
- Preferably have a strong commercial and/or growth-related role
- You are well connected with the digital payments ecosystem and you have experience in managing partner projects and relationships.
- Expertise developing business cases, financial analysis and modeling, and familiarity legal agreements.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- A born networker with a proven track record with commercial edge and an entrepreneurial mindset.