- Updating inventory count and maintaining inventory records to share with management
- Ensures adequate levels of material and/or product inventories are maintained.
- Take full responsibility and end-to-end ownership of logistics: local, imports & temporary exports. This includes dealing/coordinating with vendors, agents, freight forwarders to ensure goods are received on time.
- Work with procurement to obtain estimates and price details from different vendors to compare costs.
- Responsible for evaluating inventory needs and implementing strategies to meet those needs.
- Conduct a regular cost analysis
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures
Profile requirements :
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in inventory management or equivalent
- Knowledge of warehousing procedures
- Knowledge of logistics and freight industry
- Knowledge of procurement rules and regulations.
- Sharp attention to detail
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge in excel and spreadsheets