- Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring work processes
- Conducts training. Implements and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Mandatory – Min 5 years previous experience as an operations supervisor or similar role; UAE Driving license
- Experience with bicycle and sustainability transportation advocacy
- Affinity for IT solutions and app based services
- Love of bicycles and understanding of the bike sharing industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify priorities and execute critical tasks under deadlines
- Excellent communications skills including cross cultural skills
- Highly organized and process oriented
- Ability to lead employees efficiently and fairly
- Patience and the ability to be both self-directed and work well in a team environment
- Flexibility and the willingness to sometimes work on holidays and after hours