The internal communications coordinator will be the team expert on our internal tools and systems, which ensure our content reaches all 1,200+ colleagues across our 14 markets. They will manage the day-to-day operations for our intranet, internal mailing platform and other digital platforms to make sure they work seamlessly and efficiently. They will support the internal communications team in collecting and reporting on analytics and engagement from the internal platforms. They will also assist in writing short pieces of content and posting on our channels, while also collaborating with the design team for creative collaterals that support our campaigns.
- Fully understand and manage the backend of our internal communications platforms and channels, while writing and editing short-form copy and daily posts.
- Manage posting and update schedules for our intranet and other internal social channels.
- Support with the execution and briefing of creative design collaterals (videos, infographics, etc).
Channel backend management
- Become an expert on our internal communication tools and understand how to use them to support our team objectives.
- Ensure we are utilising all available features in each platform and stay informed with relevant product updates as well as potential new tools and systems.
- Be the team expert on how our intranet platform works from overall structure, posting content, adding new pages, adding new widgets, while staying up to date on new features released by the provider.
- Train intranet champions in other teams and functions on how to update and maintain their sections of the intranet.
- Support the intranet team lead with posting and keeping curated content and links up-to-date, according to our strategy and calendar.
- Manage our internal Q&A platform, Slido, for our Global All Hands events, support other teams with access and ensure we utilise new features to increase engagement and improve colleague experience at internal events.
- Maintain the backend of our internal mailing platform, manage email and newsletter templates with our design team, and keep audience lists up to date on a monthly basis.
Analytics and content collaboration
- Record and report on analytics from our key platforms to track engagement and traffic.
- Write and edit short posts, descriptions and captions for our intranet, website and internal announcements channel.
- Collaborate with the design team for briefing of creative collaterals and content series.
- Support the success of our internal events, such as the company-wide All Hands, by liaising with IT and managing the use of Slido for our engagement activities.
- Track and manage payment schedules for our tools and subscriptions.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- 2-3 years of experience in communications, working on a CMS, Wordpress, Web design or other similar roles.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to consistently execute without direct supervision.
- Excellent grasp of the English language with good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write copy and short-form updates for the website and other internal digital platforms with minimal to no revisions.
- Previous experience in managing a CMS backend and other similar tools like Mailchimp.
- Structured and organised way of working with attention to details and processes.
- Quick learner, with the ability to understand our team’s strategy and how our channels and platforms will help us achieve our objectives.
- Energetic, self-motivated individual who can also work well with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Sense of humor: Careem aims to do everything with a wink.
- Hunger to learn and grow in a super collaborative environment and team.