Careem is growing and we would love to meet you!
At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Careem is the leading technology platform of the Greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, we are expanding services across our network to include payments, delivery and are quickly becoming the region’s only everyday Super App. Established in July 2012, we operate in more than 100 cities across 14 countries, have created more than one million job opportunities in the region, and host over 30 million users. We are growing rapidly, and are looking for talented colleagues to join the family.
Careem became a wholly owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020.
About the role..
As the Talent Acquisition Brand Partner you will tell the story of Careem to the world. Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will establish and operationalize the global talent acquisition branding strategy and position talent brand as a core priority for the global talent acquisition community at Careem. You will be a hands-on leader and build talent brand programs, operationalize them, and measure their success. Careem is an extremely mission driven organisation and you will care deeply about our values and know our organization, culture and products well enough to inspire and engage world class talent. This role will offer an opportunity for continuing and building on the Careem global talent brand to position us as an employer of choice. The demands of our company, as it continues to simplify the lives of people and inspire our region, are great. Your ability to think to the moon and beyond, ownership, collaboration with internal teams, care for the customer, data driven mind-set and hands on attitude will ensure your success.
- Build a multi-faceted strategy that meets our candidate experience expectations
- Develop marketing campaigns to increase awareness of Careem with potential candidates and help the recruiting team meet hiring goals
- Enhance the look and feel of communications (internal and external) throughout the candidate and colleague lifecycle
- Collaborate with internal partners from marketing, data analytics and people (externally known as human resources) teams to bring brand stories to life
- Manage and own external vendors and award-body relationships ensuring we are well positioned and intentional about the work them (Glassdoor, Builtin, LinkedIN, GPTW, Forbes, Fortune etc)
- Establish a recruiter talent brand “toolkit”
- Run the talent brand portfolio to allow for both the proactive and reactive work to maximize opportunities as they arise
- Monitor ROI on initiatives and talent community work
Why join our journey..
When you start your journey at Careem, you’ll be empowered to drive impact across a region of 600 million people, supported by our community of colleagues from over 75 nationalities. Whether you’re creating code for our Super App or building our talent brand, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow every day and develop alongside talented and inspiring people from around the world.
What you'll get..
All the usual bits and pieces, competitive long-term total compensation (Salary and Equity)
- Remote First Working
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Unlimited vacation days
- Great minds to work with and learn from