Sales Operations Management
- Develop framework for commercial growth through conducting necessary analyses and market research
- Develop strategic initiatives in line with the global direction and project manage their execution in a cross-functional environment
- Work closely with commercial teams to define commercial objectives and support in setting necessary frameworks, processes, and governance models to ensure ongoing smooth execution
- Manage cross-functional projects that involve commercial, product, finance, and operations teams
- Establishes appropriate metrics to measure functional excellence and develop commercial performance management framework, dashboards, and monitoring process in line with Food strategy with the support of commercial, product, and data teams
- Facilitate product roll outs on a needs basis: drive adoption, govern go to market process, support PMF configurations
- You build trust and transparency between your team and external stakeholders through your ability to adapt your communication to your audience.
- You can remove bottlenecks and resolve tough situations by clarifying, debating and driving decisions.
- You leverage all stakeholders' resources and knowledge and utilize it to deliver better solutions.
- You collaborate with a wider range of stakeholders including Legal, Marketing, Operations, PR, Care, other verticals, and 3rd party partners
- You identify strategic topics for Careem, lead organisational thinking for problem solving and get buy-in from executive leadership (resources, strategy, org)
- You generate creative solutions, accounting for long-term benefits. Identify adjacent problem and/or opportunity areas