Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
Careem Express is a new vertical in the Careem Ecosystem. Express focuses on solving last mile delivery challenges for various industries including food, grocery, e-commerce, retail and others. We are a start-up within a start-up that looks to simplify and improve the delivery experiences of our merchants and end-customers.
What do we do in Express?
We deliver things!
Our clients are businesses and we act as their outsourced fleet.
The job responsibilities will include
Managing the Supply Management function & team for handling the below responsibilities
- Contribute in designing the proper incentive matrix for captains & suppliers in coordination with Express Operations Manager
- Acquiring suppliers and captains for our fleet across all KSA cities
- Handling Negotiations with suppliers and building strong & long partnerships with them
- Managing weekly payments for suppliers and captains
- Handling the required reports and analysis for proper function management
Required Experience & Skills
- Experience in managing fleet supply management (preferably motor bikes, cars and vans)
- Advanced Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Very Good Analytical Skills
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint Capabilities
- Fluent in Arabic and English