We are looking for a Rockstar business analyst to support the team in making data accessible and drive business decisions based on thorough analysis. You will be accountable for providing strategic insights and solutions to decision-makers based on data analytics and empowering the use of data analytics and BI techniques. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of both Data and must have a commercial aspect to them. This role will work closely together with heads of departments and stakeholders, understand data
requirements, provide insights and solutions to various business issues and drive forward strategic direction.
Key responsibilities include
● Report on various business issues to relevant stakeholders. analysis and commentaries for both technical and non-technical people.
● Build central department wide dashboards/ reports to ensure proper tracking of key business metrics.
● Manage work streams and projects autonomously in a cross-functional environment.
● Act as a first point of call for colleagues with business intelligence / data queries, liaising various teams and departments on a daily basis.
● Develop and implement effective reporting using various BI and assessment tools to minimize risk and proactively identify problem areas.
● Produce and distribute reports/ dashboards to relevant internal parties analyzing data and highlighting key areas of interest.
● Support the data analytics process by developing reports, queries that can lead to adding new views in our data.
● Design and running of randomized controlled experiments, analyze the resulting data and communicate results with other teams.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile, collaborative and extremely proactive.
● Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer science or Engineering.
● +3 years of experience in an analyst and/or business intelligence role.
● Should be comfortable with google sheets and tableau
● Understand how to engage and influence decision makers by using data visualization & storytelling and have excellent communication skills
● Experience with SQL, Python & R.
● Experience with business intelligence and visualization tools (Tableau).
● Experience with Salesforce CRM and Redash would be a plus
● Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
● Strong analytical skills and passionate to work with large sets of data.
● Must be process oriented and a logical thinker with a good attention to detail.
● Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team