At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organization that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app.
WHAT DO WE DO IN EXPRESS?
We deliver things! Our clients are businesses and we act as their outsourced fleet. Our client’s portfolio Includes or included previously
- E-Commerce: Amazon, Jumia, Fakahany, Goodsmart, etc.
- Groceries: Alfa Market, Carrefour, Hyper One, etc.
- Food: McDonald's, KFC, Hardees, Pizza Hut, Bazooka, etc.
Managing the Express Delivery Operations roles/teams including but not limited to
- Supply Management Including Suppliers & Captains recruitment and payments Plus Fleet Logistics
- Live Operations Managing merchants and captains experience
- Reporting & Analysis
- Setting and tracking Budget
- Planning for growth and cost optimization across the country
- Handling escalations and negotiations with merchants and suppliers
- Managing relations and cross-functional tasks with Account Management, Sales, Finance & HR departments
- High Leadership and Communication Skills
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Ability to manage stress and workload
- 5-7 years of relevant experience with E-commerce logistics (preferably)
Why Cannot I See Your Brand Across The Streets?
According to our business model we sometimes abide to our merchants branding rules (depending on the deal).