At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organisation that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Acquisition: Collaborate with sales function to acquire strategic partners that are not in the current portfolio
- Growth: Develop plans in collaboration with assigned accounts to grow their business
- Account Management: Take ownership, be the main point of contact for the assigned accounts and manage a team of account leads and executives for swift execution.
- Create long-term relationships with key accounts, maximize their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction.
- Analysis: Quantify performance and initiatives. Utilize data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritizing those with the highest return on investment
- Merchant Quality program: Implementation of merchant quality program on the merchant front, collaborate with merchant to fix experience components
- Partner with internal teams: Collaborate closely with Supply, Finance, Marketing and business development to ensure meeting the growth objectives.
Qualification & Experience
- Education to degree level or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and similar software tools
- The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative
- At least 4-5 years experience in sales or account management; achieving weekly/monthly targets consistently
- Experience in strategy making and long-term planning aligned with company goals
- Experience in managing a diverse team of individuals successfully and setting clear targets and goals for the team
- Managing multiple cities and dealing successfully with important clients
- Working in pressure situations with stretched targets and limited resources and coming up with smart tech based ideas to solve problems