About the role
Business Intelligence and Performance Manager acts as the data science knowledge custodian for EMGCC GM and team. BIPM advises markets on best practices, solves specific business challenges (ie, performance related), enables cross functional collaboration between the BC central functions (ie. Matching Data science team and Market X), and markets.
• Assists the EMGCC team and all markets with all the data requests and analysis to make data driven decisions.
• Sets up required dashboards and reports to track the performance across the markets and verticals
• Weekly and Daily market and vertical reporting on the business performance and and raising the flags when required.
• Supporting strategic projects with the relevant data and analysis to the projects.
• Ensuring the teams are on boarded and aligned with the new metrics and kpis that will be used in SA and other new verticals.
• Setting up standardized dashboards to track the hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly performance across all verticals in CCT, city, time granularity
• Knowledge share of best practices and useful data dashboards across markets.
• Liaise with the market analytics/supply/demand team to ensure that the teams have the required data to make data driven decisions.
• Supporting the teams to automate data requirements.
• Working closely with the analytics team in each market to ensure that there is no duplication of effort and team have access to all the required data.
• College degree, excellent communication skills, experience in data science, attention to detail, commitment to deliverables, dependability and a positive attitude.
• Minimum 4 maximum 6 years of experience