Product Manager II Partner Onboarding & Integration (Careem Pay)
Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem, which was recently acquired by Uber, is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires.
Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 100 + cities across 14 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region with headquarters based in Dubai and Berlin. As a Product Manager in Careem Pay team, you will be leading and owning products and services that enable paying experience for customers and captains (drivers) in a delightful and compliant fashion across the Middle East and North Africa.
The role is based out of Dubai but will allow for 3 months a year working from anywhere in the world and then flexibly from your country of employment (Dubai) thereafter.
About the role:
As a product manager you will:
• Own the full implementation cycle - Scope, define, implement and operationalize engagement.
• Serve as go-to payment expert for our partners during their integration with Careem’s payment products and services.
• Work with Product, Engineering, UX, and a cross-functional team to shape and influence product roadmap.
• Collaborate with engineering to improve integration flows, document integrations and deployment processes.
• 5+ years of experience working with customers in payment or fintech domain
• Ability to understand complex integration problems and come up with clean and pragmatic solutions.
• Strong technical acumen and experience partnering with top engineers working on complex product initiatives in an agile environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.