At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organization that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.
Do you have the deep functional and technical experience to help implement security solutions that align with our clients’ business objectives? Do you have the expertise to design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications?
Careem is looking for an IAM Specialist. The candidate will work with business teams across the global organization to execute the security strategy.
- Provide program/portfolio/project management with specialization in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Domain
- Build large-scale identity and access management (IAM) systems
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Foster innovative solutions to security, engineering, and infrastructure challenges as their collaborative partner
- Provide thorough and detailed support of IAM platforms and associated technical product documentation in support of high-quality and reliable service delivery
- Learn and master knowledge base of supported identity access management system and touchpoints to associated services and partnering teams
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within security, privacy, and/or a related area.
Good working knowledge & Experience in the following IAM Functional Skills:
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services
- Identity Provisioning
- Identity Management
- Identity Management as a Service
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or obtained relevant security certifications
- 3+ years managing security-related projects
- In-depth familiarity with security policies based on industry standards and best practices
- 3+ yrs of Software development experience in at least 2 of these languages: (C/C++, Java, Python, Node, Rust, Go)
- Experience with version control systems (Git etc), and familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python.
- Experience working with AWS services
- Ability to lead and communicate efficiently within a team environment
- Advanced technical writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management
- Critical thinking