Identity & Access Manager
At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organization that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide program/portfolio/project management with specialization in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Domain
- Build large-scale identity and access management (IAM) systems
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Foster innovative solutions to security, engineering, and infrastructure challenges as their collaborative partner
- Provide thorough and detailed support of IAM platforms and associated technical product documentation in support of high-quality and reliable service delivery
- Learn and master knowledge base of supported identity access management system and touchpoints to associated services and partnering teams
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within security, privacy, and/or a related area.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or obtained relevant security certifications
- 6+ years of experience in Cyber Security
- Experience with identity and access management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to convey highly technical information to a non-technical audience
- Experience in working with secure product development, best practices and their implementation within engineering teams
- Experience with version control systems (Git etc), and familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD, CircleCI, Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines or similar
- Good understanding of AWS Security fundamentals
- A strong understanding of user entitlement reviews, end to end provisioning processes and user lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of least privilege methodology, role-based access control, security regulations, support which includes ticket management, customer services, permissions and groups.
- Experience and comfort with complex data environments to champion the best fit for data governance.
- Senior Stakeholder management
- Project and Program management
- Time management
- Critical thinking