We are looking for a Rockstar business analyst to support team in making data universally accessible and drive business decisions based on thorough analysis.
The purpose of the Business Analyst role is to support team in making data universally accessible and drive business decisions based on thorough analysis.
You will be accountable for providing strategic insights and solutions to decision-makers based on data analytics and empowering the use of data analytics and BI techniques. This role will work closely together with heads of departments and stakeholders, providing insights and solutions to various business issues and driving forward strategic direction. This role works within and across the business in order to understand the business’s functional and data requirements.
Key responsibilities include
- Report on various business issues to relevant stakeholders providing appropriate. analysis and commentaries for both technical and non-technical people.
- Build central organization wide dashboards/ reports to ensure proper tracking of key business metrics.
- Manage work streams and small projects autonomously in a cross-functional environment.
- Act as a first point of call for colleagues with business intelligence / data queries, liaising various teams and departments on a daily basis.
- Develop and implement effective reporting using various BI and assessment tools to minimize risk and proactively identify problem areas.
- Produce and distribute reports/dashboards to relevant internal parties analyzing data and highlighting key areas of interest.
- Support the data analytics process by developing reports, queries that can lead to add new views in our data.
- Lead cross-functional projects to address targeted issues, you or others identify.
- Design and running randomized controlled experiments, analyze the resulting data and communicate results with other teams.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile, collaborative and extremely proactive.
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer science or Engineering.
- +2 years of experience in an analyst and/or business intelligence roles.
- Experience with SQL and Python or R.
- Experience with business intelligence and visualization tools (Tableau).
- Experience with Data/Event Analytics tools would be desirable.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and passionate to work with large sets of data.
- Must be process oriented and a logical thinker with a good attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and working on a product of massive scale and impact.
What do we offer you?
Working in an international environment with colleagues from 70+ nationalities, a flat hierarchy, flexible working hours, unlimited (paid!) holidays and, the latest technologies and full ownership!
#YallaLetsGo #Careem #BeCareem #ToTheMoon