About the role
- Training & Onboarding of new Captains.
- Maintain service quality standards (Supply Specific).
- Monitor day to day operations of the MOT business
- Ability to work independently on assigned KPIs.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all Captains.
- Acting as a first point of contact for existing suppliers and partners.
- Acting as a first point of contact for cross functional teams for Supply related topics.
- Recruiting and training new Captains to ensure best quality of service.
- Training Captains on our technology and customer service experience standards.
- Actively contribute to the data-driven environment of Careem with best practices, methodology and data visibility.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
- Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
- Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user.
- Experience working within a similar role is highly desirable.
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable.
Thorough Knowledge of Excel, SQL would be an added advantage.