About the job
- Clearly understand the fleet needs, behaviors and motivations and use that understanding to improve Customer experience on the platform
- Understanding Captain trends and behaviors to discover the best opportunities for growth
- Supply acquisition - Acquire supply for the meeting the requirements of the business and provide best in class reliability and supply experience for Careem Customers. Collaborate with Marketplace supply teams or create a dedicated fleet based to meet this goal
- Day-Day Supply Operations - ensure reliability and experience across all Careem CCTs on a daily basis. Solve ops issues real time, having enough back ups for crisis situations and make sure business runs smoothly
- Vendor Management - manage vendor relationships to increase supply on the Careem Platform
- Leverage insights from analytics data by providing analyses, reports and dashboards for ops initiatives
- Actively contribute to the data-driven environment of Careem with best practices, methodology and data visibility.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment, manage multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
- Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to learn and teach others
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
- A strong understanding of the operations and ability to comb through large data sets to find actionable insights to drive business goals.
- Experience working within a similar role and industry is highly desirable
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL