At Careem, we are driven by the purpose of simplifying the lives of people and building an awesome organization that inspires. Based in Dubai, we started our journey as a pioneer of the Middle East’s ride-hailing economy. Today, Careem is the region’s everyday Super App operational in 13 countries and over 100 cities. The Super App provides a host of daily services that people need to move around, to order things and to transfer money in one unified smartphone app. Our goal is to simplify people’s daily lives so that they can spend their precious time and mindshare on things that really matter and on realizing their potential.
We're looking for an experience Care Work Force Management Lead who will have the following responsibilities:
Leading any of the WFM functions like Scheduling , Reporting, RTM, ensuring WFM Metrics are met, ensure RTM's are taking right actions and take necessary corrective measures in case of deviations.
Scheduling activities including agent shifts, trainings and continuous learnings.
WFM Reporting on WFM metrics and agents database Management.
- Create schedules on Genesys WFM Utility based on prescribed forecast
• Redistribute break slots according to the intraday forecast pattern
• Assign out of shift business (1:1s,huddles,quality sessions)
• Apply rotational pattern to rotate the agents all week in terms of their shifts and days off
• Maintain volume trend data for trends and seasonality
• Maintain agents active HC database including cross training details WFM Reporting: • Perform business analytics to identify the special trends and causes and provide weekly and monthly reports
• Reports on agents KPI and Regional HC Database
• Reports on historical Queue performance and productivity
• Providing visibility and insights on key operational performance and health metrics for respective teams to take actions
• Stakeholders meetings and Governance on operational performance metrics
• Knowledge on automation is a plus to reduce manual efforts on reporting Command Center
• Ensure RTM’s are Monitor Q’s and updating genesys with exceptions and if right actions are being taken to meet operational SLA’s
• Monitor Routing on Genesys as per set guidelines agents and ensure staffing is optimized across channels and markets
• Manage remote Centers including in-house and outsource partners and manage Daily huddles for vendor performance
• Monitor/report on unplanned leaves and shrinkages and follow escalation matrix
• Approve any Ad-hoc requests for leaves and exceptions
• Provide training and guidance to RTM’s on updates to processes and routing & skilling matrix changes
• Create and run campaigns on Genesys
• Dialer Publish dialer performance reports on campaign effectiveness (like contactability, RPC, PTP, conversion etc.,)
Qualifications & Skills required
- 3-5 years in WFM, Scheduling. Reporting and Real time management in Contact Center environment
· Familiarity with commonly accepted Contact Center industry practices
· Great analytical and Technical skills
· Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
· Excellent Oral and Communications skills
· Strong understanding of WFM software like Genesys and Avaya
· Strong ability to reason logically, develop assumptions and ability assess impacts (edited)